Surrey, BC – Warehouse Coordinator
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is looking for dedicated and hard -working individuals to join our Surrey, BC Distribution Center as a Warehouse Coordinator.
Our shifts are full time Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4pm with weekends off, and overtime available as necessary.
We offer great benefits!
- 10 paid holidays per year that start right away
- Company paid healthcare, prescription dental, vision
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- 2 weeks paid time off
- Paid weekly
You may do any or all of the following in your typical workday:
- Leads team members, provides work direction, and supervises daily duties
- Receives shipments, logs into inventory, maintains inventory through audits
- Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts for the purpose of verifying stock and identifying losses
- Provides customer service, answer questions, provide resolution to concerns
- Accurately pulls, fills, packs and sets up orders for delivery or pickup
- Loads customers’ trucks/trailers
- Takes sales calls and offers upsells
- Manages orders and quotes
- Troubleshoots and responds to customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Provides knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability
- Works with customers to resolve product returns, shipping inquiries and order status questions
- Performs light production/manufacturing work
- Ensures the warehouse is clean, trash is dumped, floors are swept, bathrooms and break area are clean and tidy, clean the yard
Requirements for the position:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred
- Three years’ of closely related work experience preferably in the Garage Dooror building materials industry
- Lead or supervisor experience is preferred
- The ability to safely operate a pallet jack and a forklift
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office products preferred
- Good hand/eye coordination
- The ability to lift 50-75 pounds safely with or without assistance
- The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Read and write in English
Who we are:
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. We offer a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities, and efforts define our success as a company.
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment.
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug test.