Surrey, BC – Warehouse Associate
Hörmann Northwest Door LTD is looking for dedicated and hard -working individuals to join our Surrey, BC Distribution Center as a Warehouse Associate.
Our shifts are full time Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4pm with weekends off, and overtime available as necessary.
We offer great benefits!
- 10 paid holidays per year that start right away
- Company paid healthcare, prescription dental, vision
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- 2 weeks paid time off
- Paid weekly
You may do any or all of the following in your typical workday:
- Accurately pull product to fill orders
- Load/unload freight
- Receive shipments and verify receipt of each item
- Move inventory into product home locations
- Keep work area safe, organized and operating efficiently
- Communicate effectively with others to coordinate deliveries and pickups
Requirements for the position:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred
- Warehousing experience is preferred
- The ability to safely operate a pallet jack and a forklift
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office products preferred
- Good hand/eye coordination
- The ability to lift 50-75 pounds safely with or without assistance
- The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Read and write in English
Who we are:
Hörmann Northwest Door LTD is a family-owned company with a highly dedicated team who takes pride in supplying one of the widest ranges of high quality residential and commercial garage doors in the industry. We provide the building industry with innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. We offer a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities, and efforts define our success as a company.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a pre- employment background check .