Surrey, BC – Logistics Representative
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC in looking for a Logistics Representative for our Distribution Center in Surrey BC, to help maintains the safe, efficient, accurate and timely flow of product to internal and external customers. .
Our shifts are full time Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4pm with weekends off, and overtime available as necessary.
We offer great benefits!
- 10 paid holidays per year that start right away
- Company paid healthcare, prescription dental, vision
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- 2 weeks paid time off
- Paid weekly
You may do any or all of the following in your typical workday:
- Coordinates and arranges all outbound freight for all internal and external customers.
- Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Monitors the order process, ensuring efficient and adequate flow of goods.
- Develops, implements, and maintains processes to reduce costs and increase customer service.
- Works with other departments to deliver efficient material movement to drive costs/inventory investment down while improving accuracy and response time to customers.
- Reviews and suggests modifications for efficient and effective department processes, policies, and procedures.
- Prepares all required reports and correspondence.
- Identifies, documents, and implements opportunities for continuous improvement.
Requirements for the position:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred
- Two to four years’ of logistics and warehousing or closely related experience
- The ability to safely operate a pallet jack and a forklift
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office products preferred
- Good hand/eye coordination
- The ability to lift 50-75 pounds safely with or without assistance
- The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Read and write in English
Who we are:
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. We offer a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities, and efforts define our success as a company.
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment.
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug test.