Surrey, BC – Delivery Driver / Warehouse Associate
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC in looking for a Delivery Driver/Warehouse Associate for our Sales Distribution Center in Surrey BC, to unload and load freight off/on delivery vehicles, safely operate a delivery vehicle as well as help assist in the Sales Distribution Center as required.
Our shifts are full time Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4pm with weekends off, and overtime available as necessary.
We offer great benefits!
- 10 paid holidays per year that start right away
- Company paid healthcare, prescription dental, vision
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- 2 weeks paid time off
- Paid weekly
You may do any or all of the following in your typical workday:
- Assemble and stage orders for delivery on trucks or for customer pickup
- Assist in loading and unloading delivery trucks
- Check products for damage prior to loading
- Receive shipments, log into inventory, maintain inventory through audits
- Assist customers, maintain a courteous and customer orientated attitude while interacting with customers
- Assist customers with sales quotes, inquiries and orders
- Answer phones and return phone calls to customers
- Enter orders into the computer
- Put inventory into allocated spaces within warehouse
Requirements for the position:
- Prior Delivery Driving experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred
- Prior Warehouse experience preferred
- The ability to safely operate a pallet jack and a forklift
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office products preferred
- Good hand/eye coordination
- The ability to lift 50-75 pounds safely with or without assistance
- The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Read and write in English
Who we are:
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. We offer a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities, and efforts define our success as a company.
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment.
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug test.