LiftMaster LC-36A Light Curtain
LiftMaster’s® LC-36A Light Curtains provide 36 in. of coverage to keep your customers, employees and equipment safe. The LC-36A must be used with a primary entrapment device and be installed along the vertical plane of the door. The light curtains are NEMA 4 rated.
*FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY*
- Color-coded transmitter and receiver for easy identification.
- Provides 36 in. of effective height coverage to increase the area of protection.
- Multiple sets of LC-36A curtains can be mounted on a door providing coverage flexibility*.
- Maximum door width of 33 ft. ensures coverage for most commercial doors.
- Eight (8) LEDs per side and 22 cross-beams produce an invisible curtain of infrared light for maximum detection capability.
- Solid LED lights indicate correct sensor alignment, simplifying installation.
- Green LED on receiver flashes when interrupted, providing visible interrupt detection.
The LiftMaster LC-36A is an ancillary device and must be used with a primary monitored entrapment device to maintain compliance with UL 325. The LiftMaster CPS-UN4, CPS-RPEN4, CPS-OPEN4 and CPS-U meet this requirement. Failure to use the appropriate sensor or failure to install the sensors properly, may expose the installer and customer to liability, should an accident occur.