Gearhead Hoist Operator
Gearhead (GH) style commercial door operators employ lubricated gears for heavy industrial, high cycle applications. GH-style operators include a floor level chain hoist to ease manual operation in an emergency or power outage.
- MyQ® Technology enables you to securely monitor and control your facility operator and lights with your smartphone, tablet or computer for greater peace of mind.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on a mobile device, ensuring the status of your commercial door.
- MyQ Mobile App is a free download with no annual activation fee.
- Requires 828LM MyQ Internet Gateway to connect to MyQ Smartphone App.
- Dual Voltage Connections increase flexibility by enabling the installer to select the required voltage within phase, to meet job-site requirements.
- Single-Phase: 115V and 230V, 3-Phase: 208V, 230V and 460V, 575V is a discrete model without field-selectable voltage.
- Heavy-Duty Worm Gear-In-Oil Gear Reducer delivers performance for heavy industrial, high cycle applications.
- Control Function Selector Dial enables easy selection and programming of (7) wiring types, from constant pressure to close, to specialized Timer-to-Close functionality to meet end-user needs.
- Continuous-Duty High-Starting Torque Motor performs in demanding industrial overhead door applications.
- Motor Removable without Affecting Limit Switch Settings saves time and money for maintenance.
- Mid-Stop enables partial opening of door to a preprogrammed position for energy savings, time savings and convenience.
- Maximum Run Timer reverses or stops door if closing time exceeds expected time-frame to limit damage to door and operator.
- Delay-On-Reverse Circuit prevents abrupt reversal of door, reducing wear on the door and operator system.
- 3-Button Control Station with Maintenance Alert System (MAS) provides open/close/stop functions and notification when routine maintenance is required.
- Continuous-duty high-starting torque motor with instant reverse and overload protection. Available in 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1-1/2, 2 and 3 HP; single- or three-phase. Capacitor start on single-phase. Removable without affecting limit switch settings.
- Operators are factory preset to C2 wiring, providing momentary contact to open and stop, with constant contact to close.
- 5V DC NEC Class 2.
- 45:1 first-stage using heavy-duty gears running in oil bath; cast iron housing. Special “all-climate” synthetic gear oil for greater low-temperature performance; #50 output sprocket chain.
- Sealed roller bearings in gear reducer.
- Brake standard on GH operators.
- NEMA 1 type electrical box, heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame with durable powder coat finish, all reduction sprockets drilled and pinned to shafts.
- Two-year warranty.
Safety and Security
- UL 325 requires all commercial door operators to be either constant pressure to close or be equipped with a primary external monitored entrapment protection device.
- Security+ 2.0™ safeguards your facility – with every click, a new code is sent to the commercial door operator so the door opens only for you.
- Timer-To-Close conveniently and confidently closes the commercial door automatically after a predetermined amount of time has elapsed for added security and peace of mind.
- Floor Level Chain Hoist with Electrical Interlock provides easy disconnect and manual operation in an emergency.
Remote Light Control 825LM
Plug in any lamp inside your house to this device and control it with your smartphone or garage door opener remote control.
Internet Gateway 828LM
Connect your garage door opener, gate operator and MyQ® Accessories to the Internet, enabling smartphone control.
Door and Gate Monitor 829LM
Monitor and close up to four garage doors or gates from any room inside your house.